feature requests

Cowtown Comic Con & Dallas Fan Fest (Comic Book Forums)

• Cowtown Comic Con & Dallas Fan Fest

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 18, 2022 8:25:46 pm
  • Both Cons are in October.
    I have not been to the Cowtown one yet, any thoughts?
    I've started collecting some of Ariel Diaz's work and noticed she was going to be there so planning to go.
    Also, noticed she was added as a guest at Dallas Fan Fest so double oppy.

Last edited September 20, 2022 7:15:49 pm
  • Posted: September 26, 2022 11:07:55 am
  • Cowtown happens twice a year. It's not a huge event with mega celebrities and thousands in attendance, but it's not exactly a small event either. Of course there are people there selling funkos, toys, and t-shirts, but there is usually 8-12 vendors there purely selling back issues of comics, so if you like thumbing through longboxes there will be plenty to see. Ariel Diaz is a regular at Cowtown so if you are a fan of hers you can make it a habit of picking up something from her booth every time and build up a nice collection over a few years.

I'm in Arlington so staying in Tarrant County works great for me. Do you live in DFW? If so, feel free to hit me up if you would ever like to meet up for a deal. I'm always down to buy, sell, or trade locally.

Nf7mate
    holden.humphreys@gmail.com
    Did I err?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 10b
  • DC Comics's Dark Crisis On Infinite Earths Issue # 5h
  • Kegan Ault's The Incredible Creep Issue # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Transformers: Best Of Arcee Issue # 1
CBR.com member auction items ?