feature requests

Hammer Town Comic Con (Hamilton, Ontario) (Comic Book Forums)

• Hammer Town Comic Con (Hamilton, Ontario)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 2, 2013 11:33:32 am
  • Just wanted to let everyone know about the con happening in Hamilton this Saturday October 5th.

Should be fun, although not as large as Niagara Falls Comic Con was.

http://hammertowncomiccon.com

Last edited October 2, 2013 11:33:48 am
  • Posted: December 22, 2013 9:22:40 pm
  • I went to this one and enjoyed myself. Heard a lot of complaints though from people that it was too crowded and small but I think that was because they probably exceeded expectations on the amount of people showing up. My only big complaint was there were not a lot of comic book vendors which is what I usually go for at cons.
  • Posted: January 14, 2014 6:27:08 pm
  • I agree. I'm kindof tired of the poster and t-shirt vendors, and action figure vendors......

It was quite crowded but I'm sure they didn't expect that many people. They had a huge amount of space for the celebrity lines, but there were no real lines to speak of so they could've pushed things further over towards the celebs.

They are going to be 2 days next year and double the size so hopefully that helps!!
  • Posted: October 1, 2014 7:13:23 am
  • Just thought I would bump this. It's on Saturday. They are calling for rain. It's very hard to find close parking there, but it should be good!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26f
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Boy Issue # 6b
  • Pizz Publications's The Pizz Poster Book Issue nn
  • Ablaze Media's The Prism Issue # 7