feature requests

Make your own deviders! (Comic Book Forums)

• Make your own deviders!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 1, 2009 8:17:54 pm
  • Rocket can pay his own travel to NZ. I'll offer free accomodation though...

Oh and he could mow my lawn while he's here too!
    Currently Reading:
    Graphic Novels: Nightwing (90s series), Lumberjanes
    Regular Novels: Chronicles of Prydain

Add me on Goodreads
  • Posted: December 1, 2009 9:10:05 pm
  • dough boy said:
    Maybe Rocket should offer his organizing skills and travel to whomever needs it to organize for a fee. Think

lol. Very Happy

I would be fired the first day. I'm still in a ongoing sorting process with my own collection. Brick wall
  • Posted: December 2, 2009 2:01:22 am
  • I don't even use dividers. I have boxes with different "themes" like X-Men, Avengers, Deadpool, Image, DC. These groups reflect my piles here on CBR and then I just have the comics alphabetically (also sorted like here on CBR). Then I have no problem finding what I need Very Happy

But must admit it does look good with the dividers.
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: December 2, 2009 4:37:21 am
  • I'm with DB. I like the plastic dividers. Range from about $1.25 to around 75 cents each. One of my fav supply companies is: http://www.the2buds.com/sucodivd.htm

Most of mine are themed also, and many are just one title to a long box, but in some boxes I have 2-3 titles, so dividers help.

I've also started breaking up my collection piles as I get closer to a complete inventory, so that the piles will reflect better the actual boxes. Check out my collection piles now...
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: December 2, 2009 6:37:21 am
  • Spa-fon said:
    Check out my collection piles now...

That really is a nice collection you got the Spa-Fon... I am quite jealous of many of the issues (Spider-man and X-men in particular).
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: December 2, 2009 7:40:48 am
  • weinreich said:
    That really is a nice collection you got the Spa-Fon... I am quite jealous of many of the issues (Spider-man and X-men in particular).
    Hands off!!!!! Shame on you Shame on you

He said he is "willing" his collection to me. Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 2, 2009 2:14:47 pm
  • Now,now DB. I told you, you have to wait in line behind: 1 wife, 4 kids, 5 grand-kids, a Bijon / Maltese puppy named "Misha", and a BFF from NC.

And remember my BFF doesn't like his spot on the list either!!

Closing in on the early Marvels. After all, I got maybe 2 more years (or less) before I retire and my comic allowance drops to nil...

Last edited December 2, 2009 4:25:28 pm
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: December 2, 2009 2:18:25 pm
  • So I need to knock off what 11 people and 1 dog? Hmmm....Think Think

Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
18 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor - Holiday Special Issue # 1cbfk
  • Eroticon Productions's Frankfurter Funnies Issue # 2
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Full of Myself: A Graphic Memoir About Body Image Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Punk: Arms Race Issue # 2b