feature requests

Happy Holidays (Comic Book Forums)

• Happy Holidays

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 25, 2022 11:10:29 am
  • Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a safe and happy holiday
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 25, 2022 3:05:30 pm
  • Merry Xmas everyone, hope Santa brings everyone comic related gifts!!!
  • Posted: December 26, 2022 2:31:47 pm
  • I hope everyone had an enjoyable, happy, safe and warm Christmas this year. The weather has been very harsh up here in Canada (the Northern States got smashed too). I gifted a slew of comic books to friends and even received a few back as well. Can't beat that
  • Posted: December 26, 2022 9:41:49 pm
  • To quote Charlie Brown from his Halloween Special, "I got a rock!" Not quite true, and unimportant to be sure. We were safe and happy and together, so it is all good. Wishing everyone on CBR a safe and happy and festive Christmas season and all the best in 2023!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 28, 2022 3:39:22 pm
  • Happy holidays! Pro tip: Avoid Southwest airlines...wait you mean I missed it? It's over?

Shoot. That third ghost lied to me.
  • Posted: December 29, 2022 8:17:51 am
  • I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings you all your comic book dreams!
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • AC's Mechanical Dead Issue # 4
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 8
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46illum-b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 11