feature requests

How do people deal with shipping and payment? (Comic Book Forums)

• How do people deal with shipping and payment?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 29, 2022 1:00:57 pm
  • New here and looked for this answer before posting:
    Just added my collection to the site. Not sure how someone actually sees the collection to buy anything, but if someone does, how is shipping method/cost usually handled and what is the best way to collect payment so both sides feel good and safe about it? Thanks in advance.
  • Posted: November 29, 2022 5:28:30 pm
  • the site isnt set up for sales, so you will need to continue to market in the forums to get any traffic...payment i would use paypal since the money is held by them til the sale is complete, you can add the tracking on paypal as well as send invoices and receipts... for shipping, that is something you will need to work out price wise with the buyer... since the mail increase i wouldnt charge less the $6 for any single book tho, shipping has gone up alot.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 1, 2022 10:50:44 am
  • Shipping is the bane of my existence when it comes to selling comic books. I would love to ship for free, but alas, I can not. The only disadvantage of living way up North (aka Toronto, Canada).

Last edited December 1, 2022 11:08:39 am
  • Posted: December 28, 2022 3:37:13 pm
  • Between shipping and packaging costs, my "free shipping US" adds $7 per book as I only ship first class or priority (value/weight dependent). Graphic novels can ship media mail, but not comics.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 66 years, 347 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Rosco E. Wright's Beyond Issue # 6
  • Mendoza Comics LLC's Sad Girl Psycho Baby Issue # 1k
  • Melissa Mendes's The Weight Issue # 6
  • Roger Conway's X-The Futurian Review Issue # 2