feature requests

Help identifying a zombie tramp comic (Comic Book Forums)

• Help identifying a zombie tramp comic

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 27, 2022 4:59:28 pm
  • Hi, while i have a bunch of zombie tramps I dont know which one this is which means i cant add it to the collection or enter it for a missing cover.

i found the cover off ebay and they had it listed as 56b though its not vol 3 issue 56 as i compared to a copy i had. Please Obi-CBRMembers you are our only hope

Here are 4 pictures, the cover, the inside of the cover and the first 2 pages
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g1hAHbXwI3sUq6-BlZOxH1mQJocwxM4V?usp=share_link
  • Posted: November 27, 2022 7:26:23 pm
  • Chances are from what I read on the first page, Zombie Tramp has changed to being self published by the creators own...Still Ill Princess
    If that's the case then chances are we don't have it listed yet since it won't be on our new release list from Midtown.
    Only way it would be added if someone requested it to be added or one of the mods stumbled across it or actually gets it.
    So you will need to request it to be added.
    Read this https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/4/12/blink-classrequiredread-this-before-making-a-request-or-it-will-be-ignored-blink

Then go to the Missing forum and make a request for it to be added with the info we need.

Last edited November 27, 2022 7:28:27 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 27, 2022 8:12:56 pm
  • Thats what i thought, after seeing it listed as 56b on ebay i was kinda wondering just in case. didnt want to post for a new series when it turned out to be something else. Just trying to get confirmation from the collective just in case Smile
  • Posted: November 27, 2022 8:24:29 pm
  • Someone may have better info as I don't know anything about Zombie Tramp.
    Chances are there a few variants as well

• Posted: November 27, 2022 11:18:31 pm
  • i know its a c2e2 exclusive connecting cover he did with miss meow 1, just cant say if its a new series by him or something else. Wondering if anyone has zombie tramp books they can match the story pages up with for verification
  • Posted: November 28, 2022 12:06:36 pm
  • It may be a variant cover of a book from a previous series, but since it appears to be published by Still Ill Princess it will have to be added, so gather as much info as you can for your request.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 66 years, 347 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Demon Wars: Down in Flames Issue # 1d
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 100c
  • Mike Glyer's Scientifriction Issue # 3
  • Eric Bentcliffe's Triode Issue # 3