feature requests

Wrap Around Covers??? (Comic Book Forums)

• Wrap Around Covers???

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 19, 2022 11:23:11 am
  • When bagging and Boarding issues that have Wrap Around covers, do you place the Board in the back which will cover up the back cover or place the board more to the center to allow seeing both the front and the back at the same time.

• Posted: September 19, 2022 11:56:08 am
  • I generally put the board in the center of the book where the staples are for wraparounds. Some people do not because if the books are crammed too tight when boxed, there is potential for crease damage to the book. If the binding is glued, I do not put the board inside as that it is too tight and will damage the book. Comes down to personal choice whether to put the board in the middle or the back.
  • Posted: September 19, 2022 1:24:59 pm
  • Trim the board to fit easily into the center of the book. Wink
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 20, 2022 6:09:57 pm
  • I'm too worried about damage to put them in the middle. I want to buy some clear backing boards if I could find one that ships to Canada for a reasonable price.
  • Posted: September 20, 2022 6:21:56 pm
  • junobeach said:
    I'm too worried about damage to put them in the middle. I want to buy some clear backing boards if I could find one that ships to Canada for a reasonable price.

Have you looked at the clear boards from Comic Pro Line?

They apparently have lowered shipping rates right now.
  • Posted: September 25, 2022 11:05:30 am
  • Topo said:
    junobeach said:
    I'm too worried about damage to put them in the middle. I want to buy some clear backing boards if I could find one that ships to Canada for a reasonable price.

Have you looked at the clear boards from Comic Pro Line?

They apparently have lowered shipping rates right now.
    Thanks! Shipping wasn't too expensive. Think I'm going to try them out.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn Issue # 23syndicate-a
  • DC Comics's Monkey Prince Issue # 7
  • Image Comics's Saga TPB # 10
  • DC Comics's Young Justice: Targets Issue # 3c
CBR.com member auction items ?