feature requests

Advice on selling comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Advice on selling comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 6, 2022 6:20:05 am
  • Thinking of condensing my collection and had a question for any who have any experience. I have a decent sized collection, but really “collected” with no focus so the bulk of what I have is random.

With that being said, the issues I have in legacy series, should I keep them regardless? I know that’s a bit open ended, just mean is there always going to be value for run fillers in legacy series?

Cause the stuff I do have it’s like a handful of gold, decent silver/bronze, and a bulk being copper and onward till about 2012. For instance amazing spider-man is the series I have the most issues in and it’s only 168 and they are all random, a few mini runs here and there.

But yea, so the question is, should I hold on to the run fillers regardless or just pick out the keys and hold on to those? I would like to hold onto the issues that have the most value for my PC and condense the ones that don’t. So I would either hold onto the keys and ditch the run fillers or hold onto the run fillers and ditch the keys I deem to be minor lol.

Last edited August 6, 2022 6:21:10 am
  • Posted: August 7, 2022 11:11:25 pm
  • Howdy. Had a great time checking out the Stonehenge in Ingram with the family one weekend awhile back.

My $0.02: If you have unlimited space and don't need cash, then there is an advantage to hanging on to everything because you never know what will be hot five years from now. I don't have unlimited space, so I only keep "filler" issues if I hope to someday complete the run (or at least complete a particular story arc I enjoy).
    Did I err?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 12
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil Omnibus Hard Cover # 2b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 83b
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 7b