feature requests

We need Crazy Covers back! My official petition to MacheteF7! (Comic Book Forums)

• We need Crazy Covers back! My official petition to MacheteF7!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 7, 2021 2:34:32 am
  • It was a lot of fun. Dancing

Well?

WELL?
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: October 7, 2021 11:23:49 am
  • I also agree. It was the only thing I looked forward to on a Monday!! I actually talked to MacheteF7 about it and he had a very good reason NOT to continue with it.
  • Posted: October 11, 2021 2:53:35 pm
  • I nominate atom to be the new Crazy Covers admin.
    Did I err?
  • Posted: October 12, 2021 2:23:40 am
  • Hmmmmmm. . .
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: October 12, 2021 7:17:17 am
  • Thank you guys for the kind words, I enjoyed it as well but life has gotten a lot busier and hectic for me lately and I am finding that I can't devote much time to it anymore. On top of that, sadly I am starting to lose interest in comics altogether. I still buy stuff here and there but my collecting has gone way down, I haven't been to my LCS in a few months.

I would absolutely LOVE it if someone wanted to continue Crazy Covers, that would make my day Smile I can send you a list of all the categories that have been done already and ideas for new ones if you like.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 63 years, 241 days, 19 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Challenge of the Super Sons Issue # 7
  • Yen On's Date a Live Light Soft Cover # 3
  • Image Comics's Department of Truth Issue # 11 - 2nd print
  • Dark Horse Comics's The Secret Land Issue # 4