feature requests

CBR Crazy Covers wk#49 (Comic Book Forums)

• CBR Crazy Covers wk#49

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 30, 2021 6:43:58 pm
  • Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. It is time for week #49 of Crazy Covers!!

I'd like to let everyone know that I think week 52 of Crazy Covers is going to be the last. It has been a fun ride and we've had some great cover submissions and comments by so many amazing members here for what will be a whole complete year!! Unfortunately participation is way down and it's also getting harder for me to find time to keep the thread going. Darn that thing they call life getting in the way! If anyone would like to keep it going they are more then welcome, I would love that. Smile

Here are the rules:
    1.) Post a cover(s) that fits the designated category...easy!
    2.) Infinite amount of covers per person, try and make it a pic and not a link.
    3.) Have fun!

This category could be a little difficult but I believe in you all and I know you'll prevail!! This week we are looking for the....SCALES OF JUSTICE. Any cover showing off those shiny scales, usually there are heroes and villains dangled all over them. Happy hunting!!

If you need help posting pics, look here: https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/20/16793/most-commonly-asked-questions

I'll start it off with a nice Catwoman issue:

Followed by her on and off again flame with his own set of scales:

It wouldn't be a MacheteF7 submission without a Daredevil cover now would it?:

And the grand finale being a guy who has no problem dealing out his own form of justice:
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: August 30, 2021 7:36:18 pm
  • Let's have some fun....

Matching Daredevil with...

Batman with...

Catwoman with...Wonder Woman?

Punisher with...well that wasn't happening so you get something with Spider-Man...

Lastly, something typically me. Chosen for the emphasis on the cups....
  • Posted: August 31, 2021 11:37:33 am
  • I found several, but most were too small. Oh well, too bad.

Another very nice Daredevil cover that fits the category:

Let's go back in time. Back to Winter 1972 and Iron Man battling with the Black Lama. Oohhh scary:

I didn't even know Juggernaut had his own monthly book. Well, 5-issue mini-series, technically:
  • Posted: August 31, 2021 4:56:15 pm
  • Hard one...but i remembered all these from off the top of my head...really lol

GI Joe Special Missions...

Dark Avengers

and my fav this week...She Hulk

"How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5742
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 4
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113
  • Totally Rad Comics's Totally Rad Life of Kitty Banger Issue # 2c