feature requests

COMC consignment for comic books (Comic Book Forums)

• COMC consignment for comic books

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 14, 2021 5:44:53 am
  • I've seen this consignment website for sports cards, COMC, and recently noticed they offer services for comic books, I believe along the same lines as the sports cards. Does anyone have any experience with COMC for selling their comics? Or any related consignment options? I've got some books to move, not in too much of a hurry to sell, but looking to get them out of the house. Short of giving them away, just looking to make back some money to reinvest in books.
    With great power, comes great...?...*LINE!!!
  • Posted: August 16, 2021 10:33:47 am
  • Never heard of them. Looked them up and seems like they're mainly focused on sports cards. My concern would be traffic. Would you be listing something and waiting years for anyone to even find it? Might have more views listing something on a platform like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: August 16, 2021 7:23:54 pm
  • Fair point, I'm not in much of a hurry, personally; now. However, years would definitely be a different story.
    With great power, comes great...?...*LINE!!!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Heavy Metal Original Cel Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 464b
  • Tome Press's Witness to War TPB # 1
  • Schanes & Schanes's Wizards and Warrior Women Issue nn