feature requests

Wow what a trade!! (Comic Book Forums)

• Wow what a trade!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 20, 2021 8:40:48 pm
  • So today my brother texted me, saying he picked up a Nyx #3 and All-New Wolverine 1-5, and asked if i wanted to trade for them...Um Yeah lol...i have a ton to trade, many, many dupes, etc...Getting to the gist of it i ended up trading a 9.4 CGC Savage She-Hulk #1, a raw NM Young Avengers #1 Director's Cut, and $50 for it all all, so in total i got Nyx #3, All-New Wolverine 1-5 Cover A's , but also the #1 Hip Hop Variant, the #3 Lopez Variant, and Annual #1...id say that was quite a trade...best part is the She Hulk was given to me many years ago by a guy who stopped collecting and handed me over his shoe box of like 15 comics, She Hulk being on top lol...so Free and graded it for about $30...and the Young Avengers 1 DC i got for $2 a few years ago, both i have dupes of in high grade lol...so for essentially $32 in actual cash exchange i got a 1st appearance of X-23 lol...DancingDancingDancingDancing
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 1:38:19 am
  • Awesome trade! Any plans on getting the Nyx #3 graded?
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 3:54:25 am
  • Absolutely, I'm gonna get it cleaned and pressed first though, just to make sure it gets a 9.8 🤑
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: July 22, 2021 2:47:00 am
  • NICE! Applause
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Floating World Comics's Black Phoenix Soft Cover # 3
  • Image Comics's Hack/Slash: Deluxe Edition Hard Cover # 4
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 7
  • Kodansha Comics's How I Met My Soulmate Soft Cover # 2