feature requests

What a World!! (Comic Book Forums)

• What a World!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 15, 2021 1:42:08 pm
  • Imagine living in a world where there is this very cool comic book related website for comic book fans to go to in order to catalogue and keep track of the values in their books with regular updates! A place where fans can enter forum posts, make blogs, chat, find help and support and answers to questions, sell and buy books, make friends and so much more. Now imagine this site is absolutely free, though of course donations can be made, and that the mods are helpful and excellent, and easy to deal with. THAT would be crazy, and I am so thankful that such a place exists, right here! Big thanks to the mods, the members, the entire community. I am so grateful that this website exists. Cheers!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: June 15, 2021 1:59:56 pm
  • I second this remark!
  • Posted: June 15, 2021 3:06:38 pm
  • Great post, Tenzil. Also, it’s a place where we can freely voice our opinions and concerns with the current state of the comic book and comic book movie industries. I do enjoy the healthy discussions. A lot of intelligent and friendly folks here.
  • Posted: June 16, 2021 2:29:19 pm
  • I've looked around for other comic book websites before joining CBR. None of the other sites even compare. Everything is perfect here (except the chat room).
  • Posted: June 16, 2021 3:39:35 pm
  • This site is a great resource and everyone I have interacted with here has been respectful and courteous.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: June 17, 2021 2:55:29 am
  • I agree! Applause

The community here may not be as big as some other places, but it's a lot less toxic.
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: June 17, 2021 7:54:42 am
  • Great post, Tenzil! I agree with your comments and all the sentiments expressed by everyone here. Thanks to everyone who makes this possible!
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
  • Posted: June 17, 2021 3:54:36 pm
  • I second that emotion Dancing
    (With apologies to Smokey Robinson & the Miracles)
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: June 28, 2021 7:59:31 am
  • Agree as well. Been a member for a number of years, seen my life change quite a bit in the time. I don't come as often as I used to, or spend as much time on the forums, due to lack of time, but I'm exceedingly grateful this site exists.

Thanks to all who help make it run smoothly!
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5740
  • Viz Media's Disney Mirrorverse: Belle Soft Cover # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures - Saber for Hire Issue # 1
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 5