feature requests

Survey on Comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Survey on Comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 10, 2021 6:36:51 am
  • Hello everybody!

I am Buse, a Master student at the University of Vienna. I wanted to do a small survey on Comics for my quantitative research course. Basically, I aim to create a general comic book reader profile. To do this, I need your thoughts, preferences and also some personal information related to Comics.

You'll need approximately 10-12 minutes to answer the questions.

All answers are confidential and will not be published anywhere.

I would be very happy if you would like to participateAngel

Link to survey: https://sosci.univie.ac.at/SurveyOnComics/

Last edited June 11, 2021 10:04:26 am
  • Posted: June 11, 2021 9:39:34 am
  • Hi Goyac-

You might get more people interested if you say why you're conducting the survey and how the data will be used. I know I don't click on random survey links, well, unless they tell me I HAVE ALREADY ONE ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Wait no, not those either.
  • Posted: June 11, 2021 10:02:04 am
  • madtruk said:
    Hi Goyac-

You might get more people interested if you say why you're conducting the survey and how the data will be used. I know I don't click on random survey links, well, unless they tell me I HAVE ALREADY ONE ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Wait no, not those either.

Hello, Madtruk, thank you for your reply. Actually i already provided basic info in the introduction of the survey, but yes, you are right, maybe i should've written here as well. I will edit my post. Thanks again for your adviseSmile
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 61 years, 241 days, 1 hour of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Vanguard Productions's Badge Issue # 1b
  • IDW Publishing's Sonic the Hedgehog Issue # 41ri
  • Ablaze Media's Space Pirate: Captain Harlock Issue # 1e
  • Ablaze Media's Space Pirate: Captain Harlock Issue # 1g