feature requests

error looking for feedback (Comic Book Forums)

• error looking for feedback

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 5:58:44 pm
  • Have a Army of Darkness, Ashes 2 ashes 2004-5 #1 Variant Scott cambell directors cut variant with a dbl title on the side like some printing glitch (just asking because if it is i would think the comic would be damaged in the process , here is a link on facebook looking for info as well, any imput is appreciated.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/220643009762465
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 8:33:14 pm
  • and that link goes where exactly? cause it only takes me to fb markeplace home screen
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 8:54:33 pm
  • it was suppose to take you to fb market place the pic.
    didnt know how to upload pic
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 9:28:19 pm
  • definitely looks like a printing error. all the foil is, is an almost sticker like application, it is not ink, so i it could definitely get by not damaging the book in that process...nice printers error find tho... Smile

if the title was embossed on the other hand it would definitely have damaged the book from the press used to do that.

Last edited February 20, 2021 9:29:42 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 9:43:44 pm
  • thanks , this will prob add some value to this copy. Its not to old or new, but we could agree a rarity. who would know how to evaluate value on this copy, I sent a pic to "rare comics" Recalledcomics.com to maybe get some insight too.
  • Posted: February 20, 2021 10:00:05 pm
  • its doubtful either of them can give you a price range, and honestly i have no idea how to give you even a rough estimate...if you were to sell, and put up in auction, it wont bring the kind of money i think you think you will get, best bet is to sell at a decent price buy it now, that you can deal with, or hold onto it until you see another sale of something similar, tho doubtful that will ever happen lol...

oddities are hard to price, especially since its not an overly sought after book...

i have error books too, and none have any sales, let alone any acknowledgement anywhere online...so i am just sitting on mine...the one that comes to mind is from the Fear Itself Marvel series...i have a Fear Itself Home Front #7 cover, but Fear Itself the Fearless interior book...heres what i did with it here...

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/27853/0/marvel-comics-fear-itself-home-front

and if you look in My Collection, you will find it under the Error Book Pile...

Last edited February 20, 2021 10:03:25 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4b
  • Unicorn Comics's New Beginning Issue # 4
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Revenge: Mrs. Wrong Soft Cover # 2
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's U & I  Issue # 3b