feature requests

HUGE SILVER AGE Comic Auction March 20th (Comic Book Forums)

• HUGE SILVER AGE Comic Auction March 20th

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 3:51:23 am
  • How can I post pictures?
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 8:15:20 am
  • First, you might want to move this post under Wheeling and Dealing. Second, you’ll need to upload images to the site (somewhere under your realm) and then use the insert image feature here on the forum. There’s instructions a mod can point you to.
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 3:09:29 pm
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 3:10:39 pm
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 3:13:47 pm

I thank you both and will do more soon. I have lots still that when searching here there are no pictures available. Also have some Variant prices that do not even have a listing. And will only load clear pictures in future Smile
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 3:16:54 pm
  • madtruk said:
    First, you might want to move this post under Wheeling and Dealing.

I had a mod tell me if its here all ready then its fine. This is not wheeling dealing........cant , its is a auction. But i will go search where that is .......thx
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 3:27:25 pm
  • It's a great looking collection-best of luck!
  • Posted: February 17, 2021 5:10:50 am
  • madtruk said:
    It's a great looking collection-best of luck!

thank you kindly
15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5741
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's John Carpenter's Toxic Commando Rise of the Sludge God Issue # 2
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 7