feature requests

CBR Crazy Covers wk#21 (Comic Book Forums)

• CBR Crazy Covers wk#21

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 11:33:19 am
  • I hope everyone had a great Superbowl weekend and it is time to start week #21.

Here are the rules:
    1.) Post a cover(s) that fits the designated category...easy!
    2.) Infinite amount of covers per person, try and make it a pic and not a link. Interest seems to be down a little lately so let's just go for it and post as many pics as you want, what the heck.
    3.) Have fun!

This weeks category is....DOUGH, CABBAGE, GREENBACKS, MOOLAH, CASH $$$!! Any cover showcasing money. Happy hunting, find those covers!!

If you need help posting pics, look here: https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/20/16793/most-commonly-asked-questions

I'll start it off with Kid Colt breaking up a bank robbery:

Followed by a modern book of Immortal Hulk on the bill:

And finish up with Hells Kitchen's citizens getting greedy:
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 11:54:40 am
  • The first one I thought of from Alex Ross...

something from the 1970s

and Steve Rude gives us the Man of Cash himself...

• Posted: February 8, 2021 2:23:08 pm
  • Ok, lets start with a cool cover (imo)

Next, that greedy immortal funny man

Image lol

And lastly, DOOOM!!!! (and yes that's a Latverian Franc in the background, Vic decided not to switch over to the Euro)

Last edited February 8, 2021 2:25:51 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 3:14:57 pm
  • There are two characters I immediately think of when cash money is involved.

And of course the ever greedy

I had to include the thief we all love to hate
  • Posted: February 8, 2021 7:53:20 pm
  • Artwork from international paper currency comes to life in this tale of backstabbing and greed in a small industrial town.

Written and Illustrated by Shane Simmons

1st appearance of Hulk as Mr. Joe Fixit
    1st appearance of Marlo Chandler-Jones

Cover art by Jeff Purves

My preference in Cats...

The Black Cat is back and starring in her first ever ongoing series! Felicia Hardy has a taste for the finer things in life and a certain set of skills that can get her into any mansion, vault or museum to…procure said finer things. But due to her actions in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Felicia's not only on the run from the police but also by the New York Thieves Guild and their boss ODESSA DRAKE! High-octane heists, climactic chases and twist after twist that will keep you on the edge of your seat like a cat on a perch. IN THIS ISSUE: Find out a secret from Cat's past in a bonus story that sets a foundation for the future! All this and an all-new MARVEL MEOW short story by Nao Fuji!

Regular J Scott Campbell Cover

• Posted: April 20, 2021 11:57:45 pm
  • It took me a while, but I finally found a cover with cash on it! I have to say I really liked MJ Black Cat cover that Topo posted and Astro City cover put up by Grasshopper!

Here is Spectacular Spider-Man #25.
    Tenzil
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5e
  • Marvel Comics's Carnage Issue # 6c
  • Al Barrett's The Mightiest Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 1 - 2nd print