feature requests

Older Marvel Walmart Variants...Not Known lol (Comic Book Forums)

• Older Marvel Walmart Variants...Not Known lol

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 8, 2021 11:57:51 am
  • So i was doing some research on what books come with which DC walmart pack (since those are always the same books and i hadnt opened any of the DC ones yet), and i came across a CGC forum post about it. in that post in the comments i read that some of the older Marvel ones were the exact same book as the regular distributed by Marvel but have a different barcode number...i looked into it more and found 3 (there may be a couple more i am not aware of) that do have this alternate barcode numbering...Great Lakes Avengers #1 (Original is '00111', Walmart '00171'), Unbelievable Gwenpool #7 (Original '00711', Walmart '00761') and Clone Conspiracy #1 (Original '00111', Walmart '00116').

Again there may be others, if anyone finds any that are like this please post them in the missing forum or PM me...

Just want to get the knowledge out there Smile Smile

Last edited January 8, 2021 2:22:37 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5f
  • DC Comics's Batman: Off-World Issue # 4
  • Schanes & Schanes's Cody Starbuck Issue nn
  • Schanes & Schanes's Gods and Goddesses Portfolio by Greg Hildebrandt Issue nn