feature requests

CBR Crazy Covers wk#11 (Comic Book Forums)

• CBR Crazy Covers wk#11

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 1, 2020 1:46:34 pm
  • Sweet, Here is 2 more cover and a funny panel from Mexico lol

"How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 1, 2020 1:57:39 pm
  • I've been frantically searching the inter-web for a large image of Punisher Vol. 2 #60. You know, the one where Frank Castle gets an operation (from a junkie I believe) and ends up with black skin. He teams up with Luke Cage for a few issues. Bad idea then. Worse idea nowadays. One of the biggest WTF for me in the last 25+ years.

Last edited December 1, 2020 1:58:07 pm
  • Posted: December 1, 2020 2:40:01 pm
  • brucifer said:
    I've been frantically searching the inter-web for a large image of Punisher Vol. 2 #60. You know, the one where Frank Castle gets an operation (from a junkie I believe) and ends up with black skin. He teams up with Luke Cage for a few issues. Bad idea then. Worse idea nowadays. One of the biggest WTF for me in the last 25+ years.
    I remember that storyline now and have those books. Yeah, pretty messed up lol.

I absolutely love this Miller DD cover for the artwork, colors, DD in the white background the way he is but I always thought it was very dark. As in da-yum...Bullseye, a psychotic lunatic, is STRANGLING Black Widow with a hair dryer cord. Talk about domestic abuse on display.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: December 1, 2020 2:55:14 pm
  • brucifer said:
    I've been frantically searching the inter-web for a large image of Punisher Vol. 2 #60. You know, the one where Frank Castle gets an operation (from a junkie I believe) and ends up with black skin. He teams up with Luke Cage for a few issues. Bad idea then. Worse idea nowadays. One of the biggest WTF for me in the last 25+ years.

Here You go

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/146859637831271523/

fyi i almost posted the issue where lois lane turns black too...

Last edited December 1, 2020 2:56:17 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 1, 2020 5:55:22 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: February 22, 2021 10:43:34 pm
  • So to finally get in on these great WTF covers I had to go way back to 1968 and my companions in the Legion of Super Heroes! Here are two long ago issues of Adventure Comics, starring me and my teammates!
    First up, you've heard of a fighter having a glass jaw? Well not like this!

And here the most powerful Legionnaire of all time (bet you never knew!)
    Tenzil
16 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Issue # 53
  • Schanes & Schanes's Seven Dreams of Sinbad Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Boy Issue # 6d
  • Teamwork Publications's Steve Merritt Issue # 1