feature requests

damsel in distress covers (Comic Book Forums)

• damsel in distress covers

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 4, 2020 4:56:42 pm
  • or being perused.

I'm trying to find more covers like these three below. preferably silver and or bronze age horror but any suggestions would be a cool. I know I've seem more but these are the only three i found so far

monsters on the prowl 10
    logan's run 1, 6
  • Posted: September 7, 2020 1:49:01 am
  • There's a ton of 'Damsel in distress" covers out there. Here's a few off the top of my head. Not sure if they're all what you're looking for. . .

Weird Mystery 15

Battlestar Galactica #2 & #5

Cloak and Dagger 1

Forbidden Planet 1

Star Wars 30

Green Hornet 1
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: September 7, 2020 9:49:38 pm

i have this^ poster framed on my wall.
    i like how hes kinda dragging her, their fleeing, shes out of breath... the colors cool. its like a holy F you cant stop running now moment.
    its the same on the logans run books and monsters on the prowl 10.

but it doesnt have to exactly match those 4 examples. i like that weird mystery cover.

im just wondering how many have a similar composition and or that heightened look of fear exhaustion from fleeing.

Last edited September 7, 2020 9:54:53 pm
  • Posted: September 7, 2020 11:39:40 pm
  • Ah. . .not just in distress, but being chased. Maybe something like these, then?

Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: September 8, 2020 3:09:31 pm
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 43b
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4
  • Titan Comics's Forgotten Runes: Wizard's Cult Issue # 3
  • Image Comics's Nights Issue # 6