feature requests

Selling your comics through here? (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling your comics through here?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 5, 2020 1:35:20 pm
  • Has anyone ever sold their comic piles through this site? How did it go? Were you happy with it, etc.?

Looking to sell mine once I finish my pile.
  • Posted: August 5, 2020 6:07:13 pm
  • ive only bought from people on the site, Never had any issues at all...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: August 5, 2020 6:09:43 pm
  • I've bought and sold here with never a problem.
  • Posted: August 5, 2020 8:01:22 pm
  • I've bought and traded with at least four people here and everything has gone great. It's a very friendly community.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: August 6, 2020 11:13:52 am
  • I've also sold many packages of comic books through this website. A few trades as well!! Not a snag yet. Apparently shipping from Canada to the States is about half the price of the States going to Canada. And shipping inside Canada is even cheaper.
    If you think you're going to have it easy, you won't. It will take some time, trust me on that.
  • Posted: August 6, 2020 5:12:56 pm
  • Thanks for the replies guys. Definitely have a lot to consider.
  • Posted: August 10, 2020 9:00:24 am
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    ive only bought from people on the site, Never had any issues at all...

If you never had any issues, how did you get any comics? HA! Dancing *I'llseemyselfout* The only problem here is that many collectors are scattered across the globe, and I haven't found a way to make sure before ogling the goodies in their collections, but I bet it's not that hard to do.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Full of Myself: A Graphic Memoir About Body Image Soft Cover # 1
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 18
  • Graphix's Timid Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 46illum