feature requests

Happy 4th of July!! (Comic Book Forums)

• Happy 4th of July!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 4, 2020 11:43:09 am
  • Happy Birthday USA!! I've met tonnes of great Americans on this website. Have a great day and mix in some fun, just do it safely please.
  • Posted: July 4, 2020 1:49:15 pm
  • Copy that!

Happy Birthday - stay safe!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: July 4, 2020 2:03:45 pm
  • Happy 4th to all in the USA. Dancing

This will be the 1st time in 25 years that I have not been south of the border for the July 4th celebrations Sad

(Isn't it funny that us Canadians are the 1st to post Confused Laughing )

Last edited July 4, 2020 2:04:42 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 4, 2020 2:54:32 pm
  • Canuck said:

(Isn't it funny that us Canadians are the 1st to post Confused Laughing )

Now, I have join in too. Laughing

Happy 4th of July to all American members!

Last edited July 4, 2020 5:15:05 pm
  • Posted: July 4, 2020 5:59:11 pm
  • It's been a strange Independence Day over here this year. Pretty much all the celebrations and fireworks shows that happen on the 4th have been cancelled due to Covid-19. We had a small grill out today. Just the wife, the dog, and me. There have been a few people lighting off but nowhere what it's normally been like in years past.

Last edited July 4, 2020 5:59:57 pm
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: July 4, 2020 9:23:23 pm
  • Happy Independence Day to all who love America!
  • Posted: July 5, 2020 12:31:46 am
  • I know it's a bit late (as in 11:30 p.m. Graveyard shift late), but it's still technically the 4th, so HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to the fine folks of Comic Book Realm!

In the spirit of both Independence Day AND Longbox Junk, here's a great little hidden nugget of bargain bin gold. . .a one page Captain America/ Sgt. Rock & Easy Company DC/Marvel "Crossover" by Andy Kubert tucked away without any explanation or fanfare in the back of the Captain America: America The Beautiful one shot (Easily found in a bargain bin near you!)

How did this come about? Was it "authorized"? Who knows! There's absolutely no information to be found on this. Longbox Junk at its finest. ENJOY!

Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2378
  • Little Brown Ink's Absolute Zeros TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4f
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2c