feature requests

Comicbase Atomic Avenue (Comic Book Forums)

• Comicbase-Atomic Avenue

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 29, 2020 8:46:31 pm
  • Hey everyone! Curious if any of you have checked out Comicbase? I bought the 'Express' version, and it's not bad. It's not quite 'idiot-proof' as I've had a couple issues, but I think I figured them out..for the most part. Part of the appeal to using it is that I can post whatever I have for sale(on Atomic Avenue), and there aren't crazy fees like eBay.
    I can say, from personal experience, that buying from Atomic Avenue is actually pretty good. You search for your issue that you want to buy, and if anyone has it for sale, it'll show up with the grade they have it, and how much they're selling it for. It works like the 'Amazon Model' where you add the book to your cart, and purchase it,and then Atomic Ave. gives notice to the Seller to ship it to me(you), and then the Seller gets paid. The only negative to that, the way I understand is that you don't get paid immediately but you have to wait for like a week-or-two, after the Buyer gets the book, and there's no complaints, or something along those lines. So far, I only have experience buying, and it was good.
    Anyway, just wanted to throw the question out there.
    Happy collecting, everyone!
  • Posted: June 30, 2020 11:50:32 am
  • You can easily buy comic books here on CBR with zero fees. You search for the book and see what grades are available, contact the seller and then buy the book on the agreed price. Sounds idiot-proof to me.

• Posted: June 30, 2020 1:10:01 pm
  • FYI - Look under "Market"
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 7, 2020 2:34:05 pm
  • Ummm, thanks for the reply, guys. I haven't really used the sale function of CBR, so am not familiar with it. I came across the Atomic Avenue stuff, and thought it looked interesting to try. I also wanted to try Comicbase for something different, while still keeping everything entered in here in CBR. Thanks for making me feel like a dumbass Razz
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's Anthrolations Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 44b
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 10
  • DC Comics's The Flash Issue # 7b