feature requests

Value Changes (Comic Book Forums)

• Value Changes

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 4, 2020 11:52:14 pm
  • I noticed in the last week or so my overall collection value has gone up. I was wondering is there a way of seeing which ones increased in my collection without having to individually searching through them all? I know when you search through a title it shows either the up or down arrows for items that recently changed but I have quite a few different titles to go through in order to find which are the changing ones. If there is a simpler way that would be greatly appreciated, if not no big deal just mostly out of curiosity to see what's increasing or decreasing. Also how long do those arrows stay up for?

Thanks
  • Posted: May 5, 2020 2:20:30 am
  • Hi, if you click in the "my realm" link, you will see an option for "reports". This will take you to a number of very useful reports that will help you make a bit more sense of your collection Smile

The specific one that you are looking for would be "on the move", which shows the latest movers. These are generally updated as members supply price updates and admins make those changes. The "up / down" arrows usually stay for about a month after the price has been edited.

Hope that helps.
  • Posted: May 5, 2020 7:34:32 pm
  • Awesome! Yeah that helps a lot. Thanks for the info.
  • Posted: May 5, 2020 8:12:52 pm
  • you can also create a block for your 'My Realm' that shows all the books you own with value changes (< check mine to see what i mean, click my name)

Last edited May 5, 2020 8:16:43 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - inauguration
  • Kodansha Comics's I was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince, So I'll Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability Soft Cover # 11
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4tyndall-f
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 11b