feature requests

What is your Favourite Report & Why? (Comic Book Forums)

• What is your Favourite Report & Why?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 29, 2020 12:42:36 am
  • Hey Everyone, so as soon as I log onto CBR and I've checked out the latest on the forums, my next stop is generally reports. To be honest, even though I collect because I enjoy comics it's still satisfying to see that a comic that I own has gone up in value hence my favourite report is "On the Move" . . . this is sometimes followed by "Most Valuable" & " Most Profitable".

What's yours and why?
  • Posted: February 29, 2020 10:18:43 am
  • Yep, On the Move is mine too. I also use the add new books report weekly
  • Posted: March 1, 2020 1:25:57 pm
  • I've been here many years and have not once explored these reports. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't even know they existed.

I've been looking through them and they're very useful and helpful. I've spent most of my time viewing Most Valuable and On the Move.

Question, my On the Move only list 10 books. Is this by default? Meaning, does this report only show 10 books or is it because I only had a total of 10 with adjustments? I've entered my whole collection (12,000+ books) so I'd be a little surprised if only 10 had movement. Razz

Last edited March 1, 2020 1:27:43 pm
  • Posted: March 1, 2020 2:06:45 pm
  • thats all that have moved...there very well could be more, but we are unaware of them...if you see something that needs adjusting, post it in the price update forum.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: March 1, 2020 2:44:29 pm
  • Calpounder said:
    Question, my On the Move only list 10 books. Is this by default? Meaning, does this report only show 10 books or is it because I only had a total of 10 with adjustments? I've entered my whole collection (12,000+ books) so I'd be a little surprised if only 10 had movement. Razz

This report only shows what went up or down within the last 30 days. So you have 10 comics in your collection that went up or down in value within the last 30 days.
  • Posted: March 1, 2020 6:40:30 pm
  • @Mods

Thank you for the replies and clarification. I'll post any books I see moving in the Price Check thread.
  • Posted: March 2, 2020 7:16:28 am
  • Yea Cal, when you check "on the move", it will by default only show movements of comics in your collection over the past 30 days, however, if you click "show all", it will should ALL movements recorded over the past 30 days and not only those in your collection.

Quite nifty.

Do any of ya'll know of other little features in the reports that some of us may not be aware of?
  • Posted: March 2, 2020 12:26:18 pm
  • i use the contributors work when i am going to a show to try and figure out what books id like to get signed...granted not every book is fully indexed but i do the ones i own when i get them so at least mine are indexed...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3b
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Super Heroes: Secret Wars Issue # 3facsimile-a
  • Marvel Comics's Thanos Issue # 4c