feature requests

Why has???...... (Comic Book Forums)

• Why has???......

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 25, 2020 11:06:00 pm
  • Why has Fear Agent (Image comics) and Vengeance (Marvel) SKYROCKETED in price? Both are newer comics and went to $40 bucks each and was wondering if anyone had an idea why.
  • Posted: January 25, 2020 11:18:48 pm
  • Fear Agent cause Seth Rogan has optioned it.

And Vengeance, cause it's the first appearance of America Chavez, who's suppose to be in the next Doctor Strange movie.
  • Posted: January 25, 2020 11:24:37 pm
  • NICE thank you for the reply. I guess I'll send them in for grading. They seem really hot on EBAY also

Last edited January 25, 2020 11:24:57 pm
  • Posted: January 27, 2020 12:08:06 am
  • Maybe the Awful America solo series will go up in value as well so those lousy comics will be able to at least justify their existence to anyone unfortunate enough to own them.
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: January 27, 2020 9:08:44 am
  • It would be a disaster move for Disney/Marvel to cast that gawd awful America Chavez (blegh!) into a movie. I don't care how much that comic goes for but it will be one I'll never add into my collection.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 56 years, 146 days, 9 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Comic Shop News's Comic Shop News Issue # 1613
  • Comic Shop News's Comic Shop News Issue # 1705
  • Marvel Comics's Gwen Stacy Issue # 1jsc-d
  • Oneshi Press's Oneshi Press Comics Anthology TPB # 7