feature requests

tv and streams (Comic Book Forums)

• tv and streams

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 6, 2020 6:11:36 am
  • gotta say DC is killing it in tv and streaming stuff
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: January 6, 2020 6:14:00 am
  • with crisis on arrow supergirl, batwoman, and flash plus ties in alot shows like 66 batman and the bat movies and smallville and the streaming shows like titans
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: January 6, 2020 6:15:12 am
  • fyi Titans is a little extreme don't watch with little kids lol

• Posted: January 6, 2020 6:21:30 am
  • I started as a marvel fan but I hope they make a green lantern series prefrebly starting at senestro war and going into blackest night

4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4b
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 1f
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4acme-b
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4unbound