• Happy Holidays

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 24, 2019 5:52:58 pm
  • Merry Christmas Everyone. Dancing
    Have a safe and Happy Holiday Applause
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 24, 2019 6:53:00 pm
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 24, 2019 10:21:42 pm
  • Merry Xmas and Seasons Greetings to all!
  • Posted: December 24, 2019 10:57:06 pm
  • Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Got a new computer and a comic press (i mean t-shirt press lol)
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Year of the Villain: Arisen #3 1st full Punchline
    Batman #89 - Cameo Punchline 1st Designer
    Fantastic Four #116 - Doom Cover
    Venom: First Host #3 2nd Print - 1st Sleeper Low Print
    Magnificent Ms. Marvel #10 2nd Print - 1st Stormranger
  • Posted: December 25, 2019 12:00:32 am
  • A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from myself and my comic lovin' daughter to the fine folks of Comic Book Realm!
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: December 25, 2019 12:23:47 am
  • Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, and Merry Winter's Solstice.
    I think that should about cover it.

@AmZoMBiE you lucky dog! awesome!
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: December 25, 2019 3:45:07 am
  • Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, to one and all. And a special thanks to the Mods who give so much of their time to keep this awesome site up and running. Your work is always appreciated.
    Cheers!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 25, 2019 9:35:13 am
  • I agree 110%. The Mods do so much on this site to help us all keep track of our precious comic books. They do it for the love of collecting, not for the glory or the big dough. And some of the questions the newbies ask would drive me to drink. Thank you very much for all your hard work. We all appreciate it, even if we don't say it out loud.
  • Posted: December 25, 2019 10:50:28 am
  • brucifer said:
    And some of the questions the newbies ask would drive me to drink.

Oh I drink...but not because of the questions...it's all the Variants Wink
    I drank my way through 2 Beer Advents this December.

Last edited December 25, 2019 10:51:07 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 26, 2019 5:46:10 am
  • I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and that all your comic book wishes came true!
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
  • Posted: December 30, 2019 5:37:33 am
  • brucifer said:
    I agree 110%. The Mods do so much on this site to help us all keep track of our precious comic books. They do it for the love of collecting, not for the glory or the big dough. And some of the questions the newbies ask would drive me to drink. Thank you very much for all your hard work. We all appreciate it, even if we don't say it out loud.

Happy Holidays everyone and all the best for the coming year! As Brucifer mentioned, thanks for all the hard work from everyone involved at CBR. I would honestly be lost without you. I don't know how I'd keep track of my collection otherwise. Keep up the great work and also thanks for everyone who comments and adds to this site making it the fantastic machine it is.
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 55 years, 247 days, 19 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Ant-Man Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Black Cat Issue # 1jsc-f
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider Issue # 5
  • DC Comics's Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen Issue # 3b