feature requests

U.K. editions (Comic Book Forums)

• U.K. editions

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 9, 2019 3:48:08 pm
  • Does anyone know print runs for UK editions of American comics? Bought a Tomb of Dracula 12 with the 6p instead of 20cents in the price corner. Just curious if anyone can shed light on numbers. Thanks!
  • Posted: December 15, 2019 9:39:40 pm
  • From what I've read on the subject, the UK edition was usually around 5-10% of the total print run. Unfortunately the price on the comics do not reflect the rarity. In most cases you can usually find the UK variants for 50-75% of the US prices.

• Posted: December 17, 2019 4:16:38 pm
  • One other thing I have read, is that the UK editions were printer prior to the U.S. versions. I pick them up when I can, especially at reduced prices (high grade silver age). Only a matter of time before collectors come around to the fact of the print run etc, and the demand and values rise.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: December 17, 2019 9:08:19 pm
  • Unfortunately i dont think thatll be the case here spector...kinda like the Canadian editions which the only reason there was a surge was because people were posting them as price variants when they were essentially 1st print CAN eds...and has since cooled back to normal.

Last edited December 17, 2019 9:08:43 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Batman #89 - Cameo Punchline 1st Designer
    Fantastic Four #116 - Doom Cover
    Venom: First Host #3 2nd Print - 1st Sleeper Low Print
    Magnificent Ms. Marvel #10 2nd Print - 1st Stormranger
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 55 years, 222 days, 16 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avenging Spider-Man Issue # 2b
  • Marvel Comics's Black Cat Issue # 1aspen
  • StoneGarden.Net Publishing's I Would Lick it for Hours: Two Lumps - Year One Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's True Believers: Iron Man 2020 - Jocasta Issue # 1