feature requests

Got some extra Money (Comic Book Forums)

• Got some extra Money

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 6, 2019 4:49:32 pm
  • Wow...so many beautiful pieces. Wish I had the $$ to be able to pick some up!
  • Posted: December 7, 2019 11:28:51 am
  • I haven't bought original artwork before. There is some really nice stuff being offered. One of a kind indeed!!
  • Posted: December 9, 2019 10:40:31 am
  • I have a very small collection of comic book art. Mostly sketches I paid for at cons. That collection is quite impressive. Some of those artists rarely sell their work, like Barry Windsor Smith.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: December 14, 2019 10:48:38 am
  • Wow, that's a tonne of dough for an iconic Bernie Wrightson Frankenstein drawing. Glad to see Mr. Wrightson's artwork getting some respect. I now have a brand new desktop background image.
  • Posted: December 14, 2019 12:57:19 pm
  • That Wrightson Frankenstein piece has been my favorite piece of artwork since it came out.
    I have a framed poster/litho of it hanging in one of my bedrooms.
    Too bad Bernie didn't get that when he sold it.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 16, 2019 7:45:16 am
  • It took hundreds of years for paintings to start selling for millions of dollars. Imagine where the prices on original comic art will be in a couple of centuries from now. Such a good time to be alive.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool-Verse: Deadpool Corps TPB # 1
  • Allen Thomas's Infinite Uppercut Soft Cover # 5
  • Dark Horse Comics's Masterpiece Issue # 1c
  • Ablaze Media's Torpedo 1972 Issue # 2e