feature requests

Batman Beyond...?? So Confusing (Comic Book Forums)

• Batman Beyond...?? So Confusing

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 8, 2019 7:08:47 am
  • I'm pretty sure this was on CBSI's top 10 list that ComicTom does a show for on YouTube. I can't remember why it was considered "hot" though. I watch that show every week and it's enjoyable to watch, I like the guys on there, but sometimes I just don't get all these books that are "hot". Most of it is just speculation that a book was optioned or it's variants that a normal collector can't find or afford.

The power of the internet and exposure definitely drives sales and fluctuates the market. People see something on these sites/shows and attack eBay and pay crazy prices for books that may or may not be "keys". To each their own I suppose, whatever makes you happy Smile
    Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Posted: November 8, 2019 12:10:32 pm
  • Very confusing. Why are they claiming this?
    Unfortunately there's nothing much you can do. Ebay doesn't really care. When I run into dishonest Ebay sellers I just block them.

edit: So apparently they're claiming it's the first Batman Beyond in the DCU. Although he appeared in a bunch of comics the same month. And a few earlier too.

Last edited November 8, 2019 12:20:56 pm
  • Posted: November 8, 2019 6:07:24 pm
  • lol...isnt the Batman beyond series and the few BB series following in the DCU? or is that a fake DCU? still confusing...since they are all before this annual as well as the S/B #22 i was talking about that has him in multiple panels near the end of that book fighting Bizarro...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Invaders #7: 1st Union Jack & Baron Blood
    Wolverine #37: 1st Albert
    Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #7: 1st Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)
    Secret Avengers #23 2nd Print: 1st Agent Venom
  • Posted: November 9, 2019 2:56:16 pm
  • that cant be true...Superman/Batman #22 has him clearly in multiple panels with Bizarro and Batman...Which came out in 2005 yet another 5 years earlier then this supposed 1st in the DCU crap...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Invaders #7: 1st Union Jack & Baron Blood
    Wolverine #37: 1st Albert
    Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #7: 1st Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)
    Secret Avengers #23 2nd Print: 1st Agent Venom
  • Posted: November 10, 2019 7:58:38 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    that cant be true...Superman/Batman #22 has him clearly in multiple panels with Bizarro and Batman...Which came out in 2005 yet another 5 years earlier then this supposed 1st in the DCU crap...

It is what it is. Just go with it and save yourself the aggravation. "Resistance is futile."
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 28 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Captain America Issue # 16
  • Antarctic Press's Dragon Arms Issue # 1
  • Oni Press's Rick and Morty Presents: Jerry Issue # 1eccc
  • Graphix's The Midwinter Witch Soft Cover # 1
CBR.com member auction items ?