feature requests

What's the best book you are reading now? (Comic Book Forums)

• What's the best book you are reading now?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 2, 2019 2:14:43 pm
  • What are those books where, every time you open your pull box and see a new one, you say "Yay!" (either in your head or out loud)?

For me its Rat Queens and Deadly Class. (I definitely give audible Yay's for Rat Queens).

Also think both the Conan books are pretty good.
  • Posted: November 2, 2019 7:44:25 pm
  • Cool topic, I haven't checked out either of the books you mentioned, so thanks for the nudge on those titles.
    I have picked up one or 2 of the Conan books (the barbarian) and was not disappointed.

For me, Immortal Hulk is definitely a favorite. There is always a big surprise, and no way to gauge where the book is going (and in a good way).
    Spawn is another that I crack open as soon as I get it.
    Both of those titles I try my darndest to go out and get on the Wednesday release days.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: November 2, 2019 9:30:23 pm
  • While not a particular title I have been really liking the new vault titles such as the mall, plot, resonant, and really excited to check out money shot. Once and future has been great as well from boom.

The x-men titles have been great and real fun to read with all the content.

• Posted: November 2, 2019 10:21:17 pm
  • Current run of Justice League has been really awesome.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: November 2, 2019 10:22:47 pm
  • imcubillo said:
    While not a particular title I have been really liking the new vault titles such as the mall, plot, resonant, and really excited to check out money shot. Once and future has been great as well from boom.

The x-men titles have been great and real fun to read with all the content.

That is awesome man, I too have been picking up more and more Vault books whenever I see them. They are definitely my fave indy publisher now.

Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: November 3, 2019 11:46:58 pm
  • I'd say Conan and Savage Sword of Conan.

I was a BIG fan of Dark Horse Conan comics and was a little nervous when I heard Conan was coming back to Marvel. . .but the two main titles he's in haven't disappointed one bit!

Now Conan mixing in with the regular Marvel Superhero Universe . .that's another, awful, story. Sad

Last edited November 3, 2019 11:49:55 pm
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: November 4, 2019 1:23:38 pm
  • Doomsday Clock

a truckload of honorable mentions
    Justice League
    Shazam
    everything Bendis is writing
    the rest of the Wonder Comics line
    Green Lantern
    Flash
    Lois and Jimmy
    Batman/ Superman
    Star Wars
    Freedom Fighters has been a pleasant surprise
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 8
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1k
  • Rebellion's Judge Dredd Megazine Issue # 466
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46e