feature requests

Absolute Carnage (Comic Book Forums)

• Absolute Carnage

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 31, 2019 9:36:43 pm
  • Anyone else really think this event is damned good? I was really excited about War of the Realms because I thought Jason Aaron had done amazing things the last couple of years, and that turned out to be a huge disappointment to me. Didnt really hold together, had weird gaps, etc.

But I've been pleasantly shocked by just how good Absolute Carnage is as an event. Just binged through most of it up to current in the last couple of days, and loving it so far.
  • Posted: November 1, 2019 3:47:23 pm
  • I've been reading the regular Absolute Carnage, Amazing Spider-Man, and the Absolute Carnage: Deadpool mini, and have enjoyed all that I've read. Surprisingly better than I expected.
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
  • Posted: November 2, 2019 2:12:47 pm
  • Same. I wasn't expecting much of it because of how disapointing most events have been lately, but it has blown expectations out of the water. It reaches very deep into mythology as well, you definitely get a lot out of it if you have knowledge of the symbiote through the years, all the way back to an early appearance where it borrows some guy as a ride.

Also like that its really leaning into the horror aspect, as all good carnage stories do.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 115 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Conan: Serpent War Issue # 1g
  • DC Comics's Deathstroke Issue # 50
  • Marvel Comics's Magnificent Ms. Marvel Issue # 10
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 3