feature requests

Other comics I should read? (Comic Book Forums)

• Other comics I should read?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 6, 2019 8:30:45 pm
  • I enjoy Deadpool, Gwenpool, I Hate Fairyland, and Pretty Violent. I'm looking for other comics that have that adult dirty humor. And if also violent that as well.
  • Posted: October 7, 2019 5:52:22 am
  • Have you checked out The Goon from Dark Horse?
    Or if you want it a bit dirtier then maybe some Zombie Tramp from Action Lab?
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: October 7, 2019 9:52:15 am
  • A comic that I also quite enjoyed was Rat Queens and of course The Boys. There are probably a couple of stuff by Garth Ennis that could fall into that category. Maybe look through the Zenoscope line of comics as well.

Last edited October 7, 2019 9:53:11 am
  • Posted: October 7, 2019 2:46:26 pm
  • Some older books that fit the bill in terms of being ultra violent, and extreme adult are one that Tim Vigil has done. Faust and EO come to mind.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: October 7, 2019 3:02:09 pm
  • Thank you everyone who has responded so far! It is all helpful!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 53 years, 246 days, 9 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Barrier Issue slipcase set
  • DC Comics's Deathblow: Deluxe Edition TPB # 1
  • IDW Publishing's DuckTales: Silence and Science Issue # 2
  • Harper Collins's Estranged TPB # 2