feature requests

What up Xavier? (Comic Book Forums)

• What up Xavier?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 12, 2019 10:45:00 pm
  • I have been working some grueling hours, and peeked in a second just now, before retiring to bed.
    What is going on with the values of the Uncanny X-men?
    Peeked at my up and down report and saw a number of the 80's books have dropped.
    Investigated further and see most all of them from back then have dropped.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: September 13, 2019 10:51:46 am
  • Spector is onto something. I don't have tonnes of Uncanny X-Men from the '80s, but it sucks to see them lose their value. Charles Xavier must be pulling out his hair. Oh, wait.
  • Posted: September 13, 2019 11:45:02 am
  • A couple of years ago my LCS offered me 70% of the going rate for my X-Men and Amazing Spider-Man but I wasn't ready to sell, last week he said he doesn't want the X-Men at all but would still take the ASM...you snooze you lose.Brick wall
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 13, 2019 1:23:50 pm
  • Probably has a lot to do with the convoluted mess Marvel has created with all their X-titles. All the different timelines, alternate universes, disrupts in continuity, killing off important characters, bringing back characters from the dead, creating more mutants that have nothing to do with anything, etc. It's hard to remain a long term fan with all that. As long term fans lose interest in the comics and characters, the books aren't valued as much... And the last few X movies haven't helped either.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek Issue # 19ri
  • Chronicle Books's Star Wars: Dad Jokes Hard Cover # 1
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 92b