feature requests

Be Wary of Pre Sales and This Seller (Comic Book Forums)

• Be Wary of Pre-Sales and This Seller

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 4, 2019 5:18:10 pm
  • So back in May i preordered Spawn 300 the ASM 300 homage...MAY...yes May....as in 4 months ago...got a message from the seller today that he didnt order enough to send me mine ...i told him that it was BS, i paid for it 4 months ago that is not possible. Then he tried selling me every other variant (obv with adding more $$ above my "purchase" money). I told him no, i want a refund not going to spend my money with someone that cant get their orders correct. Long story short, had to call Ebay to get my refund...Garbage seller.

pfootballpete4dhx is the seller to steer clear of...he is a scammer....
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: September 4, 2019 5:43:58 pm
  • What an A-hat!

I had a book on my saved list from that particular seller. Thanks for the warning, I won't be purchasing it now.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: September 4, 2019 6:37:54 pm
  • lol i was pretty mad, ordered another one...crossing my fingers on this one lol
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: September 4, 2019 8:48:31 pm
  • i got to the LCS about 45 min after they opened. They had one left of that cover on the wall. I probably should have grabbed it. I grabbed the B&W cover and the Jason Alexander one. I had 6 in my hand lol, but narrowed it to the 2 I wanted the most.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: September 4, 2019 9:29:07 pm
  • i just wanted the homage cover...lol...i have accidentally kind of started a ASM300 Homage mini collection...lmao...figured if i ever sold my 300 i would just bundle with as many of them as i could lol
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: September 5, 2019 7:18:16 am
  • I ended up with 7 covers...Shocked

Not from this guy, my LCS.

Last edited September 5, 2019 7:31:25 am
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 12
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 457b
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 501b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine and the X-Men Issue # 3b