feature requests

Vampirella Special 1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Vampirella Special 1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 8, 2019 12:23:43 pm
  • I recently acquired a copy of Vampirella Special 1 1977, hard cover, so I looked it up on comicbookrealm, as I do frequently and am now glad to be a member of, and I see that it should be numbered and signed ! Mine is not !? Any thoughts on this from anybody ? Thanks in advance, Raimond.
  • Posted: August 8, 2019 1:11:15 pm
  • Not sure. MyComicShop makes mention that it was "Originally available only through mail order."

Not sure what to make of that other than that it might have eventually been available not signed/numbered.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 8, 2019 2:00:06 pm
  • Thank you for responding :-) So I'd better ask AmZoMBiE directly where he got his information ?
  • Posted: August 8, 2019 2:03:39 pm
  • No...even MCS mentions it was originally. So they could have updated their data at some point. The interesting thing is they only have one listed themselves.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: August 8, 2019 2:06:34 pm
  • Thanks again :-) I'll hang on to it for sure ! Rare in any case :-)
  • Posted: August 8, 2019 2:09:21 pm
  • Yeah...I would love to have one in my collection.

• Posted: August 8, 2019 2:33:18 pm
  • I'll keep that in mind; you never know what I come across !
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 9
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3illum-b
  • Archie Comics Group's The Archie Encyclopedia Soft Cover # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 6e