feature requests

Most copies of a single issue (Comic Book Forums)

• Most copies of a single issue

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 18, 2019 4:00:11 pm
  • Canuck said:
    I have 14 copies of Amazing Spider-Man #29,These are currently in my Con $1.00 box

I bet they're not ASM #29 Vol. 1?

Definitely Spider-Man, not Amazing Spider-man, ASM 29 would not be in my $1.00 box... Whistle
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: August 29, 2019 12:11:34 pm
  • I have multiple copies of issues from the summer of 1987 when I started reading comics. Mostly Marvel titles but a few Disney comics as well. They are all in my spinner rack. Call me crazy. Smile
  • Posted: October 23, 2019 2:10:02 pm
  • I used to purchase 2 copies of a single issue that I was collecting, only if that issue was sealed in plastic. I would purchase one for the collection and not to be opened and the other so I could read it and keep up with the series. I can't remember ever purchasing I higher number than that
23 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Vertical's Blood on the Tracks Soft Cover # 16
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 86b
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 10b