feature requests

Most copies of a single issue (Comic Book Forums)

• Most copies of a single issue

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 8, 2019 6:46:28 pm
  • Spider-Man 29, 14 copies and Tangled Web 5 & 7, 8 copies each. And a bunch of 2-4 copies, mostly from buying collections or bulk deals.

Last edited August 8, 2019 6:46:56 pm
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: August 9, 2019 4:00:44 pm
  • Spa-fon, I feel your frustration. Having 14 copies of Amazing Spider-Man #29 must be a terrible burden on you. I bet you are up at night worrying. As a CBR friend, I would like to help you out of this jam. You can send me one (or more?) if that will help you out. I worry about your mental health and I am more than willing to help cure you of that. I'm not a doctor or psychologist, but I bet they would agree 100%.
  • Posted: August 10, 2019 12:10:01 am
  • I have 30 issues of Boom Studios Halloween Haunt lol...only reason was when i first moved into an apartment, i bought a whole Halloween ComicFest Bag (I think it costed me $5-6) of that issue to pass out to the kids...what i didnt know was that kids dont Trick or Treat in an apartment complex lol...so now i have 30 issues lmao...

Last edited August 10, 2019 12:10:35 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Iron Man: Legacy of Doom #1: NYCC Doom Cover
    Batgirl #1 1st print New 52: Hughes Cover
    Justice League Dark #1 1st print New 52
    What If...Secret Wars #1 Newsstand Doom Cover
  • Posted: August 11, 2019 7:39:19 am
  • brucifer said:
    Spa-fon, I feel your frustration. Having 14 copies of Amazing Spider-Man #29 must be a terrible burden on you. I bet you are up at night worrying. As a CBR friend, I would like to help you out of this jam. You can send me one (or more?) if that will help you out. I worry about your mental health and I am more than willing to help cure you of that. I'm not a doctor or psychologist, but I bet they would agree 100%.

Lol. Absolutely! Just send me $29.99 for postage and handling!
    These are currently in my Con $1.00 box, slowly disappearing. I think
    I had 25 copies to start with.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: August 11, 2019 10:44:39 am
  • I have 14 copies of Amazing Spider-Man #29,These are currently in my Con $1.00 box

I bet they're not ASM #29 Vol. 1?
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 11, 2019 1:14:41 pm
  • Maybe he means vol 2?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 11, 2019 3:06:39 pm
  • I assumed Spa-fon was referring to Spider-Man #29 or Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2 #29. I can still wish, right?
  • Posted: August 12, 2019 9:35:00 am
  • I won an auction for a lot of Secret Wars books a while back. Unfortunately, no #8's were included, but I now am the proud owner of 18 copies of #4! There were some #5's and #6's in there also, but 18 copies is the most in my collection by a wide margin. And as a Hulk guy, I'm happy to own them.
    In pursuit of what Marvel considers the entire Hulk legacy run... with a few adjustments.

Current level of completeness: 67.63%
  • Posted: August 12, 2019 9:51:04 am
  • I have several hundred ASM #1 CBR Exclusive Covers. Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 12, 2019 10:58:13 am
  • dough boy said:
    I have several hundred ASM #1 CBR Exclusive Covers. Twisted Evil
    Winner Applause

I only have 1 of those...Wink
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
23 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 55 years, 78 days, 13 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Yen Press's Bungo Stray Dogs Soft Cover # 13
  • BOOM! Studios's Firefly Issue # 13
  • BOOM! Studios's Folklords Issue # 3
  • American Mule Entertainment's True Adventures of Adam and Bryon Issue # 1