feature requests

BCW Comic Book House (storage boxes) (Comic Book Forums)

• BCW Comic Book House (storage boxes)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 21, 2019 9:49:22 pm
  • has anyone used the BCW cardboard stacking box system. It seems like it comes with a shell and then you slide your short or long box - allows you to stack them on top of one another.

I was curious if you like them. How many boxes you have staked on top of each other. Lastly if you have them stacked can you pull out the bottom box and will the stack ma8ntain it’s integrity
  • Posted: July 22, 2019 12:13:33 am
  • I have not, but actually was recently researching some ideas.
    One that I ran across that looked promising is here:
    http://www.collectiondrawer.com/

Ultimately for now, I found an inexpensive option that works for me, and got a metal 5 tier shelving system (like a bakers rack I guess?). Hoping to get it set up for my short boxes this week.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: July 22, 2019 6:31:38 am
  • Thanks, I also looked at the collection drawer system but found the shipping to be ridiculous. When i looked to buy 20 boxes the shipping was over $100 - the shipping from BCW is free.
  • Posted: July 22, 2019 8:44:12 am
  • Ouch! I didn't get that far in to see the shipping. That would be a big no for me too. Looks like a great system...if you are local and can pick it up that is.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: July 22, 2019 8:57:54 pm
  • To answer one of your questions I have one that is on the bottom stacked with three long boxes on top of it. Still works fine and is very stable.
  • Posted: July 23, 2019 6:11:06 pm
  • I am using BCW boxes and no problems. I do stack on shelving units though, and not on each other.

They also have some new plastic bins that are nice.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: July 25, 2019 8:46:36 pm
  • Got my boxes delivered today so will try to take some pictures on the process and look.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Yen Press's I Kept Pressing the 100-Million-Year Button and Came Out on Top Soft Cover # 5
  • Ballantine Books's The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt Soft Cover nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 490
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 3b