feature requests

San Diego Comic Con exclusive Cosmic Ghost Rider (Comic Book Forums)

• San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Cosmic Ghost Rider

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 9, 2019 5:13:37 pm
  • I’m trying to find out the value of my San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 glow in the dark cover. There were only 1,000 made, and were bagged from Marvel with there own numbered coa. The book I have is coa #1 of 1,000. Since it is #1 it has been difficult to get an appraisal for it since there isn’t another like it. Any info would be appreciated!I’m trying to find out the value of my San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Cosmic Ghost Rider #1 glow in the dark cover. There were only 1,000 made, and were bagged from Marvel with there own numbered coa. The book I have is coa #1 of 1,000. Since it is #1 it has been difficult to get an appraisal for it since there isn’t another like it. Any info would be appreciated!

Last edited June 9, 2019 5:21:43 pm
  • Posted: June 9, 2019 6:09:17 pm
  • being number 1 of 1000 doesnt add anything IMO...there are still 999 others exactly like it...you may get someone to pay a premium, but not likely...2nd it looks we dont have either variant in our database so i will add them...looks like yours is around the $35-40 range.

added here

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/52850/0/marvel-comics-cosmic-ghost-rider

Last edited June 9, 2019 6:18:45 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 9, 2019 6:47:15 pm
  • Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but there is no way my copy is worth $40. Even the higher coa numbers bring more on eBay. Yes there are others but I still believe being the number 1 has to add to the value. Why else would anyone number a coa in the first place.
  • Posted: June 9, 2019 7:26:11 pm
  • they are there as a tracking certification (prior to them adding COAs)...its done not just on comics, but also artwork...to know its part of a particular collection or release. As i said IMO...it doesnt, but there are others that think differently...that is fine, all that matters in the end is that i helped you with a STARTING POINT....to continue doing your own homework on your book...i hope the information i posted gave you at least a direction on how to value your only 1 in existence comic (but also remember there is only 1 #2 also...so essentially just as rare).

and as for pricing...we use an average rounded...not the highest or lowest...so yes you could sell it for more then what we posted...but also maybe less...

Last edited June 9, 2019 8:10:24 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • TokyoPop/Mixx's Acid Town Soft Cover # 5
  • DC Comics's Batman Issue # 142 - 3rd print
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 2
  • Graphix's The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Soft Cover # 4