feature requests

Any jumps in X Men, etc with Dark Phoenix Movie (Comic Book Forums)

• Any jumps in X-Men, etc with Dark Phoenix Movie

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 7, 2019 11:40:06 am
  • Just curious if I should pull out some issues for Ocala Con in 2 weeks.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: June 10, 2019 8:40:36 pm
  • Should have tried selling before the movie came out. Razz
  • Posted: June 11, 2019 2:21:07 am
  • I haven't seen the movie yet, but from what my daughter reports, I don't think Dark Phoenix is bumping ANYTHING up.

A shame, really. I'm nowhere near being the X-Men fan she is and even I recognize the Phoenix "saga" as one of X-Men's famous standout storylines. This movie COULD have been huge.

Last edited June 11, 2019 2:21:59 am
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: June 11, 2019 8:42:00 am
  • atom said:
    I haven't seen the movie yet, but from what my daughter reports, I don't think Dark Phoenix is bumping ANYTHING up.

A shame, really. I'm nowhere near being the X-Men fan she is and even I recognize the Phoenix "saga" as one of X-Men's famous standout storylines. This movie COULD have been huge.
    I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't know already and from what your daughter said but don't let critics or the internet persuade your thoughts on the movie people! I've seen/heard a bunch of people say that they actually liked it and although it wasn't the greatest X-Men movie it was entertaining and enjoyable. Maybe it is a total stinker but find out for yourself Smile Anything coming out after Infinity War and Endgame is a hard act to follow up anyways Shocked
    Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Posted: June 11, 2019 7:52:08 pm
  • I'm listening to Doughboy. There's no way I'd pay to see it.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 51 years, 333 days, 12 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Giant Giant Size # 12
  • Lion Forge Comics's Milo's World Book Hard Cover # 1
  • Image Comics's Rumble Issue # 13b
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: TIE Fighter Issue # 3