feature requests

Searching for a Title, Magic/warlock main character (Comic Book Forums)

• Searching for a Title, Magic/warlock main character

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 19, 2019 1:59:58 am
  • EarthyMadness said:
    Atom, that's exactly it! I gave her the title and it didn't ring any bells, but as soon as she saw the imagery it clicked. Doubly sure because it's Michael Moorcock, and both of us are huge sci-fi readers so it would make sense that her first comic ever would be something relating to an author she's very comfortable with. Thank you so much, everyone, for your dedication and assistance.

NICE! Glad to help. Those are some great under-the-radar comics, especially the ones with P. Craig Russell on art. Very Happy
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: March 19, 2019 11:11:11 pm
  • Great job, Atom!! The artwork you provided reminded me that I have a copy of the second ever Marvel Graphic Novel from 1982. It is titled: Elric the Dreaming City with a story by Rascally Roy Thomas and exquisite art from P. Craig Russell. It is a real treasure.
    Tenzil
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Moon Knight: Marc Spector - Omnibus Hard Cover # 2b
  • Dark Horse Comics's Quick Stops 2 Issue # 3
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Issue # 3
  • DC Comics's The Flash Issue # 7c