feature requests

Storing short boxes (Comic Book Forums)

• Storing short boxes

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 10, 2019 3:53:06 pm
  • Magazine boxes could be quite costly, depending on the size of your collection. Especially if it gets over 1,000 books.

Here is a pic of one of about 14 shelving units.

Last edited April 11, 2019 4:22:17 pm
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: April 10, 2019 4:59:16 pm
  • That's true. It will all depend on what I decide to keep. If there are too many, I will go with a sturdy shelf to hold short boxes. I am already labeling the boxes so I kind of know what is in them at a glance. DCSH1 is the box I am working on now. Contains DC Superheroes (namely Flash and Green Lantern). Either way, I plan to decorate the boxes (or lids) with the Comic Banner of the main comics inside the box.
    William Simpson
  • Posted: April 12, 2019 10:38:39 am
  • Nice shelving units, although they look like they are bending at the top a little.
    William Simpson
  • Posted: April 12, 2019 8:35:41 pm
  • These units snap together and apart. Usually I stored the long boxes on bottom 2-3 shelves. These might have been switched out. Or it could possibly be the angle of the picture. Always small boxes on top shelf.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: April 15, 2019 8:36:07 am
  • Do you have the make and model number? I would like to get some like that.
    William Simpson
15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 49
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Chopping Block Issue # 5c
  • AC's Mechanical Dead Issue # 4
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 2f