feature requests

CBR FIGHT CLUB ROUND ONE! (Comic Book Forums)

• CBR FIGHT CLUB ROUND ONE!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 7, 2019 5:07:00 pm
  • I think we should start a new post for each round. That way the list doesn't get to huge!
  • Posted: February 7, 2019 6:36:28 pm
  • Ha, that is probably a good idea. Maybe the next round, providing it keeps going, since this second battle in intertwined in the first thread?
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: February 8, 2019 8:20:37 pm
  • I can't participate on round 2 simply because I don't care about either character.
  • Posted: February 9, 2019 6:48:14 am
  • Big Boss said:
    I can't participate on round 2 simply because I don't care about either character.

Why bother even commenting that then?
  • Posted: February 10, 2019 6:45:37 pm
  • Well....it looks like Zombie and I are off the hook for being to harsh on Pickycollector.

ShockedShockedShocked
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: February 10, 2019 8:23:29 pm
  • MacheteF7 said:
    Well....it looks like Zombie and I are off the hook for being to harsh on Pickycollector.

ShockedShockedShocked

Yeah, I was reading that earlier today, and the same thought crossed my mind.
    Going up a comment further. One word. Classy.
    The rest of us here that enjoy this site and productively contribute, happen to like to watch the parade basking in the sun...so it really isn't necessary to do a rain dance on most everything commented on.
    With that said, who knew FIGHT CLUB was going to be for realz?
    Let's keep it positive and hopefully keep it going and try to have a little fun.
  • Posted: February 12, 2019 12:48:12 am
  • Hey there, Comic Book Realm fight fans!

I took a 4 day vacay to go to a wedding, so I haven't been in here for a little bit.

Let's take a look. . .

2 for Frank "Kill 'em All" Castle.
    0 for Jason "Just stay out of my way" Todd.

That's. . .not a great turnout. Neutral

I'll give it a couple more days before handing off the baton.

Last edited February 12, 2019 12:49:22 am
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: February 15, 2019 2:14:54 am
  • Okay. . .gonna bump this up before I go off the air until Monday. Let's see if we can get more than 2 votes on this vigilante shootout. . .
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: February 15, 2019 7:18:37 am
  • I am not a DC guy really so I know NOTHING about Jason Todd except that he used to be a Robin. So to get another vote for you guys I will go by association and say The Punisher wins all the way.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: February 16, 2019 3:03:32 am
  • Frank Castle walks into a bar. Josie tells him the guy he came to see is in a booth in the back corner. The Punisher settles in opposite Jason Todd and they begin a conversation. They talk of tragedies and tough times, of bullets and none of your bees-wax. Frank downs a couple of pints while Jason just shuffles some Nachos around on his plate. Jason starts describing all the things he wants to accomplish as the Red Hood when the light goes on and Castle remembers the 1-800 number. "You're not real," the Punisher says. "Back in the 1980's DC asked everyone if they wanted to kill you or have you live, final decision - no reversals. We voted you out. Who wouldn't, really? The very fact you have the temerity to show up here and try to fool us makes me very angry. I'd shoot you dead right now but it would be a waste of bullets, because you are no more than a figment of my imagination. Your very attempt at existence is an insult to comic fans everywhere, especially those who were betrayed by DC when given the chance to off an annoying sidekick for real, like my buddy Tenzil here." At which Jason Todd finally faded away, the faint whisper of his voice emanating from a broad red cloth saying, "free at last. . . . "
    Victory for the Punisher!
    Tenzil
52 posts • Page 1 of 6
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 37
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1d
  • GraphX Press's Morphs Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 2e