feature requests

Spider man #1 Cover Swipes / Homage Covers 2019 and Beyond (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-man #1 Cover Swipes / Homage Covers - 2019 and Beyond

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 8, 2019 12:42:08 pm
  • That alone is sweet...but then double signed on top of that?
    Icing on the cake.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: May 13, 2019 9:59:03 pm
  • I'm going to drop off 6 NM Blue Lizards this Saturday at East Coast Comic Con in NJ.

Has anyone had one graded by CBCS? I'm curious to see what the label is going to say. Would love to see a pic if you have one. Thanks in advance.
  • Posted: May 16, 2019 1:48:18 pm
  • If memory serves me correct there was a post about this in the old thread and I don't think they acknowledge the misprint. Sad

Thanks for the pics. I did some searching on Sunday and found some others. If I have time I'll upload them this weekend.
  • Posted: May 16, 2019 1:57:16 pm
  • Sllim said:
    If memory serves me correct there was a post about this in the old thread and I don't think they acknowledge the misprint. Sad

I contacted CBCS and they confirmed that they do currently acknowledge the Blue Lizard on the label as a variant. I dropped off 6 to CBCS at ECCC. Waiting on the grades now.

Last edited May 29, 2019 9:39:00 am
  • Posted: June 2, 2019 1:41:44 am
  • Spoof check! Found this image from a cover and while it is reversed from Spider-Man #1, what does everyone think as to whether it is a legit spoof? I put them side by side for review.

Last edited June 2, 2019 1:44:01 am
  • Posted: June 19, 2019 1:12:43 pm
  • Hello Guys

Talking with a friend about homage covers, he told me that he knows a guy that have a few copys of the PizzaMan cover.

He's gonna try to get me some more info and a few pics .... in case i can manage to contact the guy and lure him to sell some copys,........

any of you may be interested ??
  • Posted: June 19, 2019 1:16:10 pm
  • oOErgoProxyOo said:
    Hello Guys

Talking with a friend about homage covers, he told me that he knows a guy that have a few copys of the PizzaMan cover.

He's gonna try to get me some more info and a few pics .... in case i can manage to contact the guy and lure him to sell some copys,........

any of you may be interested ??

I might be interested. I don't have that one yet.
173 posts • Page 1 of 18
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 58 years, 84 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Issue # 102c
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 1scorpion-b
  • Alan Class & Company's Sinister Tales Issue # 95
  • Fleetway (AP/IPC)'s War Picture Library Issue # 666
CBR.com member auction items ?