feature requests

Spider man #1 Cover Swipes / Homage Covers 2019 and Beyond (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-man #1 Cover Swipes / Homage Covers - 2019 and Beyond

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 1, 2019 9:35:27 am
  • BigRonnie...

Nice catch on the poster books...I have had mine for years and years and never knew there was a variation!!!

In regards to the brown/copper Lizard, I just learned of that as well too.

The pin you posted came out in the last 6 months or so I believe. I found it early on and it is one of the items I may not have provided to Sllim when I handed the list over. There are a couple items I need to get off my on and share. Will try to do in the near future!

Thanks for jumping in here...we need fresh blood to keep this moving. More eyes, the better!!!
    McFarlane Spider-Man #1 swipe/homage list can be found at thread below!
    https://comicbookrealm.com/topic/8/32284/spider-man-1-cover-swipes-homage-covers-2019-and-beyond/1#137499
  • Posted: May 1, 2019 9:37:32 am
  • Cool about the poster books and pin. Glad to help. Love finding new things.

Is the Copper Lizard book the one I have that I brought here for inclusion? Why is it called Brown?

Also, for anyone looking, there are now 3 Diamond Editions for sale on eBay. First time in over a year that there were 3 available for sale.
  • Posted: May 7, 2019 12:41:36 pm
  • BigRonnie said:
    Finally got my first 9.9!!!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qUWYxpEKAtRrf8K29

Now, I want more!

That is awesome BigRonnie! I only have one 9.9 myself. I wish it was this cover. Very nice. Congrats!
  • Posted: May 7, 2019 12:43:24 pm
  • Please let me know if you want to sell your 9.9. I'll pay above fair.
  • Posted: May 8, 2019 10:25:15 am
  • Sorry about the Brown description. I fixed it to copper as soon as I read your comment. Don't know what happen there haha.

I am going to try and make some time on Sunday to update a few things on the list. I think I already have pictures of the recent pin that was posted about, but I'll get it added!

Also, Shelby has a few more limited Sp1 books. Blind Box with 5 new designs that will be available in October. Books will be limited to 10 each.
  • Posted: May 8, 2019 11:11:28 am
  • BigRonnie said:
    Recently added a Double Cover 9.8/9.8, Double Signed (McFarlane & Romita, Sr.) Silver.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MJxwocKa5bYu32Bg7

I'm looking for the weird stuff now. 9.9s, 10s, Double/Triple Covers, Strange Misprints, etc.

WOW! Incredible book you have there.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: May 8, 2019 11:36:44 am
  • Sllim said:
    Sorry about the Brown description. I fixed it to copper as soon as I read your comment. Don't know what happen there haha.

I am going to try and make some time on Sunday to update a few things on the list. I think I already have pictures of the recent pin that was posted about, but I'll get it added!

Also, Shelby has a few more limited Sp1 books. Blind Box with 5 new designs that will be available in October. Books will be limited to 10 each.

Thanks. I love getting things added to this list. Feels like a level up. Hahahah
  • Posted: May 8, 2019 11:39:30 am
  • Spector said:
    BigRonnie said:
    Recently added a Double Cover 9.8/9.8, Double Signed (McFarlane & Romita, Sr.) Silver.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MJxwocKa5bYu32Bg7

I'm looking for the weird stuff now. 9.9s, 10s, Double/Triple Covers, Strange Misprints, etc.

WOW! Incredible book you have there.

Thanks Spector. I almost freaked out when I won it. I've never seen a 9.8/9.8 Double cover on an SM#1.
173 posts • Page 1 of 18
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 58 years, 84 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Square Enix Manga's Hi Score Girl Soft Cover # 4
  • Rebellion's Judge Dredd Megazine Issue # 425
  • Alan Class & Company's Sinister Tales Issue # 23
  • Ablaze Media's Un/sacred Issue # 1sad lemon-a