feature requests

Spider man #1 Cover Swipes / Homage Covers 2019 and Beyond (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-man #1 Cover Swipes / Homage Covers - 2019 and Beyond

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 30, 2019 10:54:48 am
  • Here's Star Magazine #17 (Feb 1992).
  • Posted: October 30, 2019 11:39:02 am
  • LibertyCom said:
    oOErgoProxyOo said:
    Hello guys , remember that i mencioned that i was in talks with a guy that have a few SETs of the PizzaMan comic , well we finally talk nice and clear and i made him a offer he couldn't resist ( this set is worth every penny ).

Why?, well because this comics are not easy to fin and you normally see it once a year if you got lucky and this guy have a few sets so that was an opportunity that i was not willing to miss.

They arrived today and OMG they are beatiful.

Right Now the guy has some health problems, it seems that his wife has cancer and that's why he decided to sell some comics from his collection.

For what he told me, looks like he still have 2 or 3 more SET's..... so if you guys want, i can share via PM his contact info.

Can you share his contact info with me?

Pm sent
  • Posted: November 5, 2019 7:56:12 am
  • I saw it earlier too, but you beat me to the punch. Looks awesome! Glad to know you are still lurking about ;) Thanks for the update!

Shelby also has some new books on his site. Covers are "coming soon."
  • Posted: November 29, 2019 9:01:03 am
  • Shelby posted some new pics.

Last edited December 19, 2019 10:12:43 am
  • Posted: December 18, 2019 7:53:23 am
  • djrobot said:
    Shelby posted some new pics.

Wow, I can't believe I missed that one.
  • Posted: December 29, 2019 11:28:41 am
  • I improved the grade on my Venomized #5 Sandoval variant so I'll be selling my CGC 9.6. I figured i'd check here first before putting it up on eBay. PM me if anyone needs one for their collection.
236 posts • Page 1 of 24
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2377
  • Fawcett Publications's Romantic Secrets Issue # 17
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 84b
  • Kodansha Comics's Vinland Saga  Hard Cover # 2deluxe