feature requests

How Many Times Has Reed Richards Gone Missing? (Comic Book Forums)

• How Many Times Has Reed Richards Gone Missing?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 23, 2018 2:26:55 am
  • Ed, the answer to your question is 4. I don't know if that is correct or not but it feels right! Superboy's invulnerable and he can fly, so he beats good old Ben Grimm (sorry, Benjy!). And imo the 90's comics, most of them anyway, get a bad rap for a good reason - lack of focus on telling good stories. With the exception of the first two years of Valiant and a few others, the 90's was the comic book version of The Who's Baba O'Riley!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: September 23, 2018 6:37:38 am
  • Tenzil, thanks for reading! It seems like every hero who's been around for a while has gone missing at some point, but Reed seemed to stick out to me. Your mention of Valiant reminded me that a few months back, I found a treasure trove of Nineties Valiant comics in quarter boxes at my LCS. I scooped up all I could find, which was probably just over 140, if I remember correctly. I'm slowly reading through them and enjoying the journey.
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • AccessData Comics's Clash of the Super Powers! Issue nn
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Spellweaver Issue # 3b
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5b
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1b