feature requests

Favorite Robin? (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author Favorite Robin?
Posted: July 13, 2018 1:26:53 am
Mine is for sure Nightwing, he is in my opinion the best overall in terms of smarts, detective skills and fighting. Although he isn't the best in some of those categories he is the most well rounded.
Posted: July 13, 2018 1:40:53 am
I generally dislike most of Grant Morrison's meddling with Batman, but I have to say that the ONE good thing that came of it was Damian Wayne.
Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
Posted: July 13, 2018 4:48:01 am
I would have to say Dick Grayson is for sure my favourite hands down. He has the whole legacy and the way that he has developed over the years showed a natural progession moving from sidekick to a hero in his own right as Nightwing and then coming full circle by taking on the role of Batman for a short while.

The other Robins all actually had something about them and each character had their unique personalties which have been quite awesome, from Jason Todd to Carrie Kelley . . . each added their bit to the Robin story.

Damian Wayne is probably my second favourite because he is also a great legacy character with a history. I find that introducing these type of characters isn't as jarring as just having someone out of the blue suddenly taking up the mantle and being forced upon readers who then just have to accept these or end up just dropping those books, but thats a whole 'nuther story . . . 'nuff said Smile
Posted: July 13, 2018 10:28:21 am
My favorite was Tim Drake. When he first came to the scene the writers did a great job of making Robin cool and modern again. He went on solo adventures without Batman, and as far as I can recall he was the first Robin who had his own mini-series/title.

Damian sort of reminds me of a much younger version of Tim Drake and is closely becoming one of favorites too.
We strike hard and fade away into the night

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 287 days, 18 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • DC Comics's Batwoman Issue # 17
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 159
  • Self-Published's Stabbity Bunny Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 798unknown-b
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
Marvel Comics's Captain America Issue # 42